Where can I buy a Ukraine colour ribbon?

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍 1

Fri 18 Mar 2022, 17:15

We have just had another batch of Ribbon pins kindly made & donated by Pat Jones, many thanks Pat much appreciated and we still have plenty of mini Ukrainian flags on sticks left both are available with a min of £1.00 cash donation for each item and all of the proceeds go to the Red Cross DEC Ukraine appeal .   

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍 1

Thu 17 Mar 2022, 11:04 (last edited on Thu 17 Mar 2022, 11:06)

Update !

Both Ribbon Pins and Ukraine mini flags on sticks are currently available.

Cotswold frames have just been donated a number of Ribbon pins to wear to show a gesture of solidarity, the ribbon pins have been kindly made and donated by Pat Jones.

So as well as Ribbon pins don't forget we still have our mini Ukrainian flags on sticks ideal for placing in your windows, flower pots etc.

You can purchase either a ribbon pin or a flag on stick for a minimum £1.00 cash donation into our collecting tin all of the proceeds go to the Red Cross DEC Ukraine appeal

vicky burton
👍 2

Tue 15 Mar 2022, 10:51

Excellent Tim & LOVE your new window display!

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍 5

Mon 14 Mar 2022, 15:35 (last edited on Mon 14 Mar 2022, 17:06)

At Cotswold frames we have just taken delivery of 200 mini Ukrainian flags on sticks, ideal for in your windows & flower pots etc to show a gesture of solidarity.

You can purchase one of these with a minimum £1.00 cash donation into our collecting tin all of the proceeds go to the Red Cross DEC Ukraine appeal.

Sandy Fairhurst
👍 1

Sun 13 Mar 2022, 22:37

Birgit, unfortunately I shan’t be able to make more this week. Sorry.

Birgit den Outer
👍 1

Sun 13 Mar 2022, 18:00

The handmade badges in the Cornerstone shop were very popular and all sold out by 1pm on Saturday. Hopefully, there will be more made.

Mike Summers
👍

Sun 13 Mar 2022, 14:40

The Cornerstone in the Corner House has a selection of handmade badges, the Cornerstone is open 10-1pm each day, closed on Sunday, all proceeds to the Ukrainian Disaster Fund

Helen Wilkinson
👍 3

Sat 12 Mar 2022, 16:26 (last edited on Tue 15 Mar 2022, 12:59)

Please don't buy ribbon - I have about 80 metres of blue and yellow ribbon (both a bit paler than the Ukranian flag). I am happy do give some to anyone who wants some.  I will post an advert for people to see the colour. 

Note - Thank you to the people who contacted me - I have now removed the advert

vicky burton
👍

Sat 12 Mar 2022, 15:21 (last edited on Sat 12 Mar 2022, 15:25)

Valerie, perhaps this is what you're after. Have a look on  ebay for : Medal ribbons 50+ colour choices 22mm wide, 30" long - with metal clip fastening. UK seller. 

Valerie Stewart
👍

Sat 12 Mar 2022, 13:51

I've been looking for the ribbon pins in Ukraine colours that so many people are wearing, but can't find where to buy them.  Amazon has them but coming from China and taking weeks, same with eBay ...  I'm obviously not being sufficiently resourceful, but I'd appreciate guidance.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.