Workshop equipment free

michele marietta
👍

Thu 10 Mar 2022, 12:45

emailed you Clare

Clare Carswell
👍 1

Wed 9 Mar 2022, 18:38 (last edited on Thu 10 Mar 2022, 11:16)

Emma Maiden and I have unexpectedly and suddenly to leave our well established studio workshops and gallery up at the campsite on Spelsbury Road. We do not have time to find new premises and cannot afford to store everything in the hope that we will do. We both have sturdy work benches, tables, bookshelves which we would like to be used rather than left behind. I have fantastically strong shelves and a large table that Jon Carpenter kindly gave to me when he shut his bookshop, I hope someone will want those. We are working hard to pack up ready to leave at the end of the month and as we clear things I will photograph the items and place them on the adverts page. You are welcome to come up anytime to see any of them. It would be nice to see  any of you up there for a cuppa as we go through this awful experience. 

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.