Station waiting ticket

Kim Sale
👍 10

Mon 14 Mar 2022, 12:20

Update: I got off! Worth appealing even without evidence.

Kim Sale
👍

Sat 26 Feb 2022, 12:45

I've appealed but don't have any 'evidence' as such to do so. I shall await their response and evidence with times hopefully 🙄

James Norris
👍 2

Sat 26 Feb 2022, 00:21

Just ignore it

Christine Battersby
👍

Fri 25 Feb 2022, 18:17

Parking charges should be clearly displayed (including any grace periods). If not, you can appeal against the charge. 

Personally I recommend the autopay option. It takes the hassle out of being sure whether you have stayed too long.

There are also late-pay options available. Not sure that I would trust driving out and in very quickly. The cameras do sometimes miss number plates.

The website for Charlbury autopay etc is here: https://www.apcoaconnect.com/locationDetail/?id=191

Charlie M
👍

Fri 25 Feb 2022, 17:30

Maybe if the train is late, you wait - say - 15 minutes, then drive out, round the mini-roundabout, and straight back in again! 

Ian Lewis
👍

Fri 25 Feb 2022, 16:29

See the very long thread titled Charlbury station parking charges dated 2016, in that it states that the waiting period is 20min, but that does not take account of any late running trains

Kim Sale
👍

Fri 25 Feb 2022, 14:43

Does anyone know how long we are permitted to wait in our cars for passengers at the station without buying a ticket? I just received my first ticket. I only ever wait for 10-15 minutes max for my daughter. Annoying!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.