Wilderness local resident public review - Wed 9th Feb 2022

Andrew Chapman
👍 4

Fri 11 Feb 2022, 20:26

The main takeaways, James? Usually there's smashed avocado served on a biodegradable slate; hand-knitted mac 'n' cheese; and vegan venison with a garnish of fronds of a hipster's beard. Spoilt for choice!

James Norris
👍

Fri 11 Feb 2022, 19:20

Unfortunately missed this, what were the main takeaways?

Emma Kirkby
👍 2

Wed 9 Feb 2022, 10:15

Hello everyone,

Thank you so much for your questions and comments so far via our form. This will be open until 5pm this evening, so please do keep submissions coming in.

The meeting will be taking place online tonight from 6.30pm-8pm. Please join us using the Zoom:

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://livenation.zoom.us/j/94989737584

Or Telephone:

Dial:

+44 131 460 1196 (GB Toll)

+44 203 481 5237 (GB Toll)

Meeting ID: 949 8973 7584

I'm so looking forward to meeting you all this evening,

Bianca

Emma Kirkby
👍 4

Tue 1 Feb 2022, 11:16

Hello Friends & Residents,

I'm Bianca, and I have recently joined Team Wilderness.

As your dedicated resident liaison, my role is to ensure we collaborate closely to deliver a well-received Wilderness in 2022 and beyond.

There are many improvements in the planning for this year's festival, and I'd love to keep you abreast of updates and make sure we take your feedback into account as we plan the event. Therefore, we will be holding three meetings with local residents in the lead up to the festival, giving you more opportunities to hear what's going on, ask questions and input your ideas.

We will be holding our first Wilderness local resident public review online this year on Wednesday 9th February 2022, from 6.30pm-8pm. We will send more details about joining the meeting on the day via this forum.

In the meantime, if you have any questions you would like us to address at the meeting, you can submit them anonymously via this form.

I look forward to meeting and collaborating with you over the coming year.

Best wishes, Bianca

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.