Fingepost at Finstock/Leafield Road Crossroads

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍 2

Sun 15 May 2022, 09:09 (last edited on Sun 15 May 2022, 09:09)

Passing yesterday I noticed this has been replaced. Not quite as characterful as the old wooden sign but a neat job by OCC nonetheless.

Liz Leffman
👍 6

Tue 25 Jan 2022, 18:28

Signposts are the responsibility of OCC - I will ask for the post to be reinstated but it may take a while.

Christine Battersby
👍 3

Tue 25 Jan 2022, 14:57

Fix my Street doesn't list signposts as one of the problems it covers. 

I think you need to be in touch with your local councillor. It looks as if this a matter for WODC, so I suggest you contact Andy Graham or Liz Leffman who cover Charlbury and Finstock as far as WODC is concerned.

K Harper
👍 1

Tue 25 Jan 2022, 10:36

This important (Bushcraft coaches; "Hilltop" delivery entrance etc) fingerpost sign had the Leafield arm detached which then went missing. I believe the sign was then knocked over and removed from location well over a year ago. I had reported this on Fix My Street several times but they keep closing the case without explanation or resolution; any other suggestions to get it re-instated? Kris

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.