Fish van in Charlbury

J Fox
👍 2

Sat 18 Dec 2021, 21:34

Jane would need any new orders by lunch time tomorrow (Sunday) at the latest.  

already placed main order to suppliers, so it would depend on them what extras they can do. The whole docks close down for a few weeks so they obviously don't like to overbuy this last week, XxJane

brianfisher2705@gmail.com

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍 1

Sat 18 Dec 2021, 21:10

Far as I know only for this week reverts to normal in late Jan.

I have just received an email to say as my order was late and she has already put her main order in then I may not get my full order but thats my fault not hers.

Christine Battersby
👍 1

Sat 18 Dec 2021, 10:34

Tim, Is the need to pre-order just for this week? Or is that now the norm?

And is the pre-order form available on line?

Thanks.

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍

Sat 18 Dec 2021, 10:25

Ok so the fish van is here one last time this year on Tuesday but will only have pre orders on board as her pre order form states " Unfortunately I will not have the capacity to load extra fish as done previously "

Jane will also not be back until Tuesday 25th January 2022

Richard Broughton
(site admin)
👍

Sat 18 Dec 2021, 09:34

I believe the fresh fish van (Jane Fisher) will be here on Tuesday the 21st, but then she will be off until mid-January. I don't recall the exact week, but we'll try to post it.

Her new hours are 1:30 to 3:00.

Rachel Brushfield
👍

Sat 18 Dec 2021, 06:40

Will the fish van be in Charlbury on Tues 21 and Tues 28 December please? Is it in Charlbury 1.30-3.30pm or a different window of time?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.