A novel experience

Duncan Forbes
👍

Wed 8 Dec 2021, 14:45

I was standing facing The Bull, looking at a car that had stopped at the bottom of Brown's Lane. I was only aware of the rat when I felt a creature pushing between my legs, which instantaneously I assumed was a cat. I spun round to see Mr Whiskers/Scabbers sprinting towards the museum...

Malcolm Blackmore
👍

Wed 8 Dec 2021, 13:00

Where had the said rodent come from en route to the Garden? 

Miranda Higham
👍

Wed 8 Dec 2021, 12:46

Or, if wearing a green coat, Samuel Whiskers?

Richard Broughton
(site admin)
👍 2

Wed 8 Dec 2021, 10:58

Or perhaps "Scabbers' on his way to a Harry Potter themed party.  If it didn't say 'Hello' or 'Excuse me' it must be a incomer.

michele marietta
👍 2

Wed 8 Dec 2021, 10:28

Maybe it was ‘Little Chef’ from the film Ratatouille out buying cooking supplies from the deli??

Heather Williams
👍

Wed 8 Dec 2021, 07:54

They say you are never more than 6' from a rat!

Alan Cobb
👍

Wed 8 Dec 2021, 07:18

My cat Tilly has retired from the ratting business due to old age and this is the result!

Duncan Forbes
👍 1

Tue 7 Dec 2021, 20:25

At about 4.15 this afternoon I was standing on the pavement at the front of the Corner House when a large rat pushed its way between my legs and scampered towards the Museum garden. Any other sightings?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.