Car hire recommendations

Christine Battersby
👍 1

Wed 8 Dec 2021, 22:40

500 bus, picked up in Woodstock, then follows  the same route as the no 7 - - at least until January when it is discontinued.

On Sundays and bank holidays approach in the opposite direction from Oxford Parkway train station, then 7, 500 or some of the no 2 buses. Again no 2 buses will change in January. 

Philip Ambrose
👍 2

Wed 8 Dec 2021, 21:40

You can get to TVR by using the S3 and S7 buses. The S7 goes past the A4260 end of Station Approach, Kidlington from where it's no more than 300 metres to their premises.

Michael Peake
👍 2

Sat 4 Dec 2021, 12:46

I've always used TVR Self Drive in Kiddlington when I needed a van. According to their website, they do automatic cars. I don't know if they offer a drop-off/collection though.

Rachel Brushfield
👍

Sat 4 Dec 2021, 12:10

Please can you recommend any car hire companies locally. We have used Enterprise before who used to have an office at Oxford Airport, and who did a drop off/collection service, but this office is no longer open. To get an automatic car, means going to Reading (!), as their Botley office doesn't have them. Any recommendations appreciated. Thanks!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.