Nails strewn across the road & pavement

Josie Cope
👍 1

Thu 18 Nov 2021, 17:22 (last edited on Thu 18 Nov 2021, 17:23)

Unfortunately it caused a flat tyre for me. £160 to fix today! 

Andrew Chapman
👍 1

Thu 18 Nov 2021, 14:56

Oddly I came across loads of nails near there about two weeks ago - they were scattered all across the Slade near where you describe. Likewise a friend and I dodged the traffic for about 15 minutes to pick up all those we could find. I suppose it could be from the same lot - they look the same (from Tim's news post), and maybe we missed them, or these are new. Despicable if deliberate!

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍 2

Thu 18 Nov 2021, 14:54

Just a warning that someone has deliberately thrown a load of nails across the road at the Ditchley corner out side the old coach house, my other half was walking the dog and found nails across the road and on the pavements both sides this was no accident, Amelia picked up as many as she could whilst dodging the traffic.

Please be vigilant and pick up any nails that you see before a terrible accident happens.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.