Drivers beware

Simon Hogg
👍 1

Mon 15 Nov 2021, 13:22

I agree, more visibility or at least some visibility at random times and days would be very welcome. It might also reduce the number plate thefts, see the thread on that.

Gareth Epps
👍 10

Fri 12 Nov 2021, 22:07

Any increased response to the copious evidence of dangerous speeding in Charlbury is welcome.

sandy emsden
👍 6

Fri 12 Nov 2021, 22:00

Got no problem with Police presence, would like to see them on foot on the beat getting closer to the community. Only reason anyone has a problem with the Police is if you are doing something wrong, can’t beat a ‘Bobby on the Beat’.

Simon Hogg
👍 3

Fri 12 Nov 2021, 19:55

I was stopped today in the town, by an unmarked police car, it was only a rear bulb that had gone and as I has spare bulbs in the car and I was close to home, it was just warning. A quick chat with the officer, was useful, especially for residents and through traffic. They are stepping up such patrols due to the disregard to 20mph/30mph speed limits in urban areas, along with the lack of MOT, insurance, drug driving and drunk driving. TVP use dark grey BMW's and possibly other makes too.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.