Puppy found !

Philip Ambrose
👍

Fri 29 Oct 2021, 16:12

Great news. Is this the same dog that features on notices at entrances to the woods opposite Enstone Sports & Social Club? If so, maybe you could remove the notices at your earliest convenience. Thanks.

Damian Gannon
👍

Fri 29 Oct 2021, 15:10

Excellent news.

Kim Sale
👍

Thu 28 Oct 2021, 17:16

What a relief Nikki, so glad you found her safe and how lovely of the horses to look after her ❤️ 

Wendy Bailey
👍

Thu 28 Oct 2021, 17:01

In case a four legged friend is missing a red harness without a lead attached it was hanging on a wall near the field gate along Hundley Way. If it belongs to your dog I expect you called it Houdini :)

So glad you you have found your little one Nikki. 

nikki Jackson
👍 10

Thu 28 Oct 2021, 15:06

Thank you to all who helped search and share adverts.....she was sighted this morning at the waitrose petrol station outside chippy and I found her being protected by 2 gentle horses.....when got her in my arms they wouldn't stop licking her....a beautiful reunion.....thanks again...

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.