Broken Large Recycle Blue Bin Lids

Rachael Lunney
👍

Wed 27 Oct 2021, 11:19

Chris how long ago did it break, 

currently it seem there a long waiting list.  i be waiting since 28th of July.

Just to warn people. 

Chris Wastie
👍 1

Wed 27 Oct 2021, 11:17

Dear Wendy my hinge bracket snaped on my recycle bin so i rang

01993 861025 ..& i think they came to my house & replaced the lid.

ime sure they did it at my home. chris wastie

Liz Leffman
👍 2

Tue 26 Oct 2021, 18:34

Some of the original blue lids which were issued when the new scheme started were faulty and a number of them broke and the bins were replaced - I think it may be that you both have original faulty ones which have finally given up!

Wendy Bull
👍

Tue 26 Oct 2021, 17:10

I understand that it can happen, though it has never happened to us before. I am just asking as I can see that exactly the same has happened today to our neighbours bin too, I just wondered whether this was a particular problem of today, or whether we and our neighbours happen to have been unlucky on the same day!

Rachael Lunney
👍

Tue 26 Oct 2021, 17:06

It happens

Currently they a big waiting time, i been waiting since end of july 

Wendy Bull
👍

Tue 26 Oct 2021, 16:22

Has anyone else found that the blue lid from their large recycle bin has been broken off following today’s waste collection? Our lid has been broken off and is nowhere to be seen. I can see our neighbours bin lid has also been broken off.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.