Green Hub website help needed.

Wendy Bailey
👍 1

Tue 12 Oct 2021, 17:00

Thanks Christine, I have been in contact with Colin.

Colin thank you for your very helpful response. Much appreciated.

Colin Critch
(site admin)
👍 1

Tue 12 Oct 2021, 11:15

Hi Wendy,

Sorry for the late reply. I have tested the contact page and it does work but is difficult and annoying. Previously I had to make the capture a bit longer to put off the web bots from posting adverts. As we are targeted less these days, I may reduce the length and angle of the random capital letters.

With regards to repairs there is a new email address for repairs@charlburygreenhub.org.uk and for general info contact@charlburygreenhub.org.uk

Christine Battersby
👍 1

Tue 12 Oct 2021, 11:15

Wendy, Have you tried emailing Colin via this (Charlbury.info) page? Click top-right on the mail sign.

In the past Colin has replying to me via that link. But I don't know his email as that is not divulged.

Wendy Bailey
👍 1

Tue 12 Oct 2021, 09:14

I have been trying to use the contact us page for the green hub, but 6 "prominent" letters/figures need to be identified before the contact form can be submitted. Having tried at least 6 times with no luck, can anyone let me have contact details for the gentleman that does the repairs, I think its Colin Critch? 

Thanks in advance.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.