Traffic lights at crossroads

Liz Leffman
👍

Fri 8 Oct 2021, 11:30 (last edited on Fri 8 Oct 2021, 11:31)

And I am told that they have now finished.  They requested an extra two days because of the fuel shortage (somewhat ironically).

Wendy Bailey
👍 3

Fri 8 Oct 2021, 09:07

Well the traffic lights were there late evening but all gone this morning well done to the speed and quietness of the removal. Perhaps we should be glad the crossroads are still there instead of a great big hole? The pollution may be unpleasant for a few days but at least we can still use the road. 

Liz Leffman
👍

Fri 8 Oct 2021, 08:44

The work is being done by Thames Water and I have contacted them to find out when they expect to get this finished. 

stephen cavell
👍 1

Fri 8 Oct 2021, 08:23

Unfortunately nothing has happened in terms of work since last Friday. On the speedwatch thread I suggested that one listens to Bernard Cribbens 'Hole in the Road'  Until I see that bowler hat on the refilled hole I guess the work is not finished.

Janet Sly
👍

Thu 7 Oct 2021, 22:32

And the air pollution is really bad as all the engines are running. I walked past this afternoon and it was really horrible.

Sarah Khoja
👍 3

Thu 7 Oct 2021, 15:58

Does anyone know what’s happening with the crossroads? There never seems to be anyone working and the traffic lights are causing huge queues in the morning. 

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.