Help identify my rescuers, please.

Chris Wastie
👍 1

Sat 2 Oct 2021, 12:17

Try ringing 01993 861025 the lady on the outher end is normaly very helpfull to deal with

disposal issues & may even know the men which helped you......Chris Wastie

Russell Ingham
👍

Thu 30 Sep 2021, 19:39

Several "A"s listed throughout the following link: https://www.yell.com/s/waste+disposal-witney.html perhaps one of them will ring the bell!

K Harper
👍 1

Wed 29 Sep 2021, 15:19

Amey? Kris

Valerie Stewart
👍 7

Wed 29 Sep 2021, 10:18

Yesterday I had a flat tyre coming home from Witney; I was rescued by three wonderful men who changed it, inflated the spare, wouldn't accept a penny.  You'd have wanted any one of them as a favourite uncle when you were small.  The thing is - I can't remember the logo on their overalls and I want to write a thank-you letter.  They said that they worked in waste disposal/rubbish collection; their overalls were yellow; it was a short word beginning with A and by the time I got home my brain had managed to confuse it.  Can anyone recognise the logo, please?  They were local and on their way home at about 1345.  

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.