Silent Sitting/Meditation Group Re-launch

Jeremy J Smyth
👍

Wed 20 Oct 2021, 15:38

This is to confirm that the Silent Sitting Group meets in the Friends' Meeting House on Tuesdays from 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm and that everyone is welcome, whether or not you have already been in touch.

The group is open to all, offering a space for silence, contemplation and meditation in a relaxed and supportive environment. No technique or method is taught, as this is simply a chance to be still in your own way. We meditate together in silence, usually for 40 minutes.

Jeremy J Smyth
👍

Tue 28 Sep 2021, 15:52

Thank you to those of you who messaged me expressing an interest in coming along to the Silent Sitting sessions.

This is to confirm that we will meet in the Friends' Meeting House on Tuesdays at 5:30pm-6:30pm, starting on 5th October.

Everyone is welcome, whether or not you have already been in touch. 

Jeremy J Smyth
👍 2

Mon 20 Sep 2021, 12:05

The silent sitting group plans to re-launch from the first week of October in the Friends’ Meeting House on Market Street.

This Group is open to all, offering a space for silence, contemplation and meditation in a relaxed and supportive environment. No technique or method is taught, as this is simply a chance to be still in your own way. We meditate together in silence, usually for 40 minutes.

We propose Tuesdays 5:30pm-6:30pm (starting on 5th October). Please contact me to express your interest, letting me know whether this time suits you, or whether another day is preferred, as there is some flexibility in room availability. When we have an idea of the optimal time, I will post an update here towards the end of September.

Thank you,

Jeremy

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.