Grey Vauxhall Zafira BD64 GFZ

christopher edeson
👍 2

Mon 20 Sep 2021, 11:59

The original poster can report it online to TVP here: https://www.thamesvalley.police.uk/ro/report/rti/rti-b/report-a-road-traffic-incident/

Steve Jones
👍 4

Sun 19 Sep 2021, 16:54 (last edited on Sun 19 Sep 2021, 16:57)

APCOA ought to have a record of the registration number of every car that arrives and leaves the car park at the railway station. With a fairly accurate time, and witnesses and a record of when the car left, it ought to be definitive. It is an offence to have an accident in a publicly accessible location and not provide details to the owners of vehicles or other property that may have been damaged, so even the police might be interested.

Also, when there are witnesses it's profoundly stupid to drive off without even going into the ethics.

Julie Ward
👍 3

Sun 19 Sep 2021, 15:16

I have just left Charlbury station and witnessed the above vehicle reversing into a parked car in the car park, damaging the front of the parked car and knocking off it's number plate.  Two guys picked up the number plate and chased the lady driver with it and they caught up with her briefly and showed her the number plate but she just drove off.  I happened to be following her through Charlbury and she took the road towards Enstone.  I thought I should post here in case it's your car in the car park that's now damaged.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.