Walk-in Vaccination Clinic for 16 & 17 year olds at Kassam?

Matthew Greenfield
👍

Mon 6 Sep 2021, 16:56

Many thanks for the info. We did it today and it was quick and easy.

Interestingly my son was told that they are not scheduling 2nd doses for 16-17 year olds which I did not know. Just the one jab for now.

A Westbury
👍

Fri 3 Sep 2021, 17:43

I took my son yesterday and he was in an out again within 45 mins, it took longer to get there and back with the traffic!  We went at 4.30pm, we just turned up and didn't have an appointment booked.  He said it made it easier for them as he had his NHS number with him, but no other ID documents were needed.

Matthew Greenfield
👍

Fri 3 Sep 2021, 17:02

I was wandering if anyone has had any experience of the vaccination clinic for 16-17 years olds at the Kassam stadium? 

It says on the Oxfordshire NHS website that it is "from" Monday 30th August (9.30am-7pm) and that you can turn up without an appointment. I assume it is still ongoing and so will be available on Monday 6th September. 

The main question I have is whether there is a long wait when you turn up without an appointment?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.