Long hours (Debate)

Charlotte Penn
👍

Mon 1 Dec 2008, 23:12

Firstly, take a 3 star Michelin chef who tells you to put more salt into bread. Salt kills yeast - fact. I could also tell about an interesting potato story! Secondly, you have to know that a certain brother-in-law and father-in-law are the business brains behind the holdings. He certainly has some balls- hey Ms Symonds! Thirdly, no one can afford a starred restaurant in town. However, locally - 3 star meals can be cooked in the privacy of one's home! Bon appetit!

Dave Oates
👍

Mon 1 Dec 2008, 11:16

Interesting that a chef with several Michelin-starred restaurants doesn't know what he is talking about !! When can we expect our very own starred-restaurant in the Town?

Charlotte Penn
👍

Tue 25 Nov 2008, 16:15

Roger - yes I did, with my Magical cake! And yes, my aim is to get Gordon back for what he said to me. He was talking out of his bum! He always thinks he knows what he's talking about. He thinks he's an expert - he's not. I know that, as I know a lot of THE top experts!!!! Watch this space!

roger
👍

Tue 25 Nov 2008, 15:44

Charlotte ,I can see you and Ramsey together now fur flying in every direction .Did you not get to a final of a cooking show fairly recently or am i thinking of someone else.

mandy
👍

Tue 25 Nov 2008, 13:41

if you ever need an extra chef let me no. have fun i know what its like i worked at brize norton officers mess as a steward so i know its hard work.

Charlotte Penn
👍

Tue 25 Nov 2008, 13:05

Mandy - you found me!!!! Long hours doing kitchen Olympics on your feet!

mandy
👍

Tue 25 Nov 2008, 12:48

i think ive found what you do my husband was a chef for 18 years in the raf so if your the right one then i know how head you work

Ian Taylor
👍

Tue 25 Nov 2008, 10:09

so what do you do

Google can be a useful tool ;-)

mandy
👍

Tue 25 Nov 2008, 07:58

so what do you do

Charlotte Penn
👍

Tue 25 Nov 2008, 02:36

Gosh, Mandy I didn’t realise I was famous! Thanks

However, may I tell you that do also work every weekend and during the week. And I will be working 16 hours every day over Xmas and New Year. I have sacrificed my family and friends to do so. I need the money. Yes, and I’ve now got belly ache with speeders.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.