PCR fit to Fly test - local recommendations

Will Webster
👍

Mon 9 Aug 2021, 11:12

Mark, we’ve used c19testing.co.uk. It is a by-post service (although they DPD it to you next day), but if you can do an antigen rather than PCR pre-travel they verify it without you having to send it back.

Coralie RASSINOUX
👍

Sun 8 Aug 2021, 11:26

Boots in Witney was efficient. Can't say it was cost effective, but I don't believe any of them are cheap anyway. 

https://boots.recova-19.com/

Katie Ewer
👍

Sun 8 Aug 2021, 08:51

I have just used Chronomics for ours and they were excellent. It is postal but very efficient and easy to use. I have also used the drive through Express test service and that was also very good. The nearest one is Northampton. 

Jean Adams
👍

Sat 7 Aug 2021, 20:11

The walk in centre in Witney. Park in the Multi Storey then a 2 min walk. Very welcoming and efficient. Result comes to your phone.

Mark Sulik
👍

Sat 7 Aug 2021, 17:56

Can anyone suggest a reliable and cost effective service , with preference of not being reliant on postal delivery ? 

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.