Lara Mullan

K Harper
👍

Thu 29 Jul 2021, 21:45

Maybe she is a visitor to Charlbury and doesn’t realise where she left it or read the forum! Kris

Brigid Avison
👍 1

Thu 29 Jul 2021, 21:28

Interesting, Christine!  But the tape looks applied, not part of the bottle, and it is definitely Lara Mullan, not Mullen. Anyway, if not claimed, it will be given away at the next Bring and Take.

Christine Battersby
👍 2

Wed 28 Jul 2021, 12:26

Lara Mullen (not Mullan) is a celebrated young fashion model (born in Northampton), and there seem to be products associated with her name.

Could it be that the bottle is branded by Lara Mullen, but does not belong to her? Or maybe she has been visiting -- or even doing a fashion shoot? 

Sara Mullen
👍 1

Tue 27 Jul 2021, 14:51

Does sound like me and thanks for thinking of me Helen but definitely not mine!

Helen Chapman
👍

Tue 27 Jul 2021, 14:48

Could it be Sara Mullen? If so I can message her or she may see this.

Brigid Avison
👍

Tue 27 Jul 2021, 11:14

We found an abandoned good quality water/drinks bottle on Nine Acres (left there at least 2 days) and have brought it home and washed it. We'd like to reunite it with its owner -- a nametape on the bottle says Lara Mullan. Please get in touch, Lara! Brigid and David, 811940.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.