Covid numbers Charlbury

tony watson
👍 1

Wed 28 Jul 2021, 15:14

Yes Susie, I was puzzled (and somewhat alarmed) to read that CMC post on Monday too. Mysteriously, it now seems to have disappeared from the site. So, perhaps something was amiss.

Sam Small
👍 1

Tue 27 Jul 2021, 22:40

Ah, they be the crusty jugglers.

Hannen Beith
👍 1

Mon 26 Jul 2021, 16:59

I too am bemused/confused.  Although I wonder if, at the end of the day, it makes much difference.  It's here and it is going to stay.

I have four acquaintances in Witney (Mother and son and a couple) who've had it recently and felt very poorly.  Couldn't go to work and had to shut down a business for a few weeks.

I suppose all we can do is keep wearing masks and washing our hands and singing "Happy Birthday".

Also wait for the Wilderness people to arrive... 

Susie Burnett
👍 1

Mon 26 Jul 2021, 15:40

I am intrigued by the numbers of Covid cases in Charlbury. The post from the Charlbury Medical Centre in the News section of 23 July says that they receive around 100 test results a day, of which 25 are positive, giving a very high number for a week of over 175 cases. The Government dashboard for the seven days up to 20 July gives 44 cases in Charlbury and North Leigh, and a daily average for the whole of West Oxfordshire of 32 cases. Do the CMC mean 25 cases in a week at their practice? 

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.