charlbury,now called bubbletown (Debate)

ken jones
👍

Fri 21 Nov 2008, 19:49

welcome home roger

roger
👍

Sun 16 Nov 2008, 19:29

Dear brethren ,I have been silent but watching mostly the items that have been submitted by fellow posters on here of late ,but i cannot stay silent any longer.
When Richard decided to move items to the grease pit i thought why,now i see he wanted the sensible people of this community to have peace and solice in their lives and not to have to put up with serious matters that really need the full attention of the few.
I for one am very happy to be in the grease pit where i can type away without the need to think who am i upsetting now.
Now that i feel more relaxed does anyone understand the main board ,because i seem to need help understanding it as i am missing something .I thought through the media of television we would be made aware of when Charlbury was going digital.
Also i am missing the point when a car accident in chipping norton has anything to do with Charlbury

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.