Clothes bank

Kim Sale
👍 1

Sat 24 Jul 2021, 18:53

You could contact the Cherwell Larder. They have a fb page and you could advertise on their.

Emily Algar
👍

Sat 24 Jul 2021, 14:24

Thanks all, but I was ideally looking one where the clothes would be given to those struggling, like a food bank but with clothes.

christopher edeson
👍 5

Sat 24 Jul 2021, 08:21

Yes there is one in the fire station car park, all we ask is that if it’s full come back another time rather than leave stuff piled up alongside it - especially now the weather has turned things will blow away / get soaked. Thanks 

Christine Battersby
👍 3

Fri 23 Jul 2021, 18:40

It's always clean, tidy and immaculately maintained - - at least in my experience.

UK emptied and distributed to firemen's charities. 

Emily Algar
👍

Fri 23 Jul 2021, 18:31

Does anyone know how often it is emptied? I remember the one at the Spendlove Centre always looked really damp and completely full. 

Judy kinchella
👍 6

Wed 21 Jul 2021, 15:48

There’s a clothes bank in the Fire station car park.

Emily Algar
👍

Wed 21 Jul 2021, 15:22

I have some very nice, good quality, albeit used clothes, that I would like to donate to a clothes bank. I normally donate to charity shops but given that a lot of people are relying on food and clothes bank to survive, I wanted to go this route.

Does anyone know of any in the area or even ones not in the area that I could post the clothes to?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.