TV in Charlbury

Steve Jones
👍

Mon 19 Jul 2021, 14:56

I used to have lots of such problems, despite being in a relatively good area for reception as Charlbury goes. It's what prompted by to go for FreeSat, which has been trouble free for me although it helped that the previous owners of my property had installed a satellite dish.

I don't know if it's a coincidence or not, but my mother, who lives near Aylesbury, is tuned to the Oxford transmitter and there are some extended periods when channels will just disappear for hours on end. Whether it's local interference, strange atmospherics or something else I don't know. However, the Oxford transmitter seems particularly prone to such things.

Jean Flint
👍

Mon 19 Jul 2021, 14:40

Anybody in Charlbury having trouble getting a signal for Freeview Channels?  Went down yesterday still hasn't returned!  Amy suggestions as to why this is happening?  Many thanks.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.