We just lost a wonderful Charlbury boy - Isaac Chaab-Styles

Vashti Styles-Hale
👍 4

Fri 23 Jul 2021, 08:18

its IsaaK (with a K !!)  but appreciate the sentiment is still there.  x

thank you for everyone who has very kindly donated to his Gofund me page .  The generosity , love and kindness shown to my son makes me feel very humbled and Im glad he touched so many lives in a positive way .   My family and I cant thank everyone enough.  from the bottom of our hearts,  THANK YOU EVERYONE xx

Helen Josephine Wright
👍 1

Mon 19 Jul 2021, 13:23

Very sincere condolences to you & your family Vashti.  Such a devastating loss for you all to bear. God bless Helen

Vashti Styles-Hale
👍 8

Mon 19 Jul 2021, 09:26

My family and I would like say a massive thank you for all the kindess , generousity and condolences shown in the tragic & sudden loss of our beloved ISAAK (Zaki)

We ask if people wish to leave flowers/tributes in memory to him that the crash site is extrememly dangerous and nowhere to safely park,  therefore,  one of his favourite spots to visit would be more suitable,  There is a particualr bench just past the station on the right hand side,  just up near the houses where he liked to watch the views   xxxx  Rest in Peace Isaak,  Charlbury will never be the same without your beautiful smile and uniqueness xx love you  xx

Paul D Jenkins
👍 5

Wed 14 Jul 2021, 22:52 (last edited on Wed 14 Jul 2021, 22:53)

This is so sad. I am aware that Isaac attended a lot of Euro games at the cricket club with his close companions. He was there Sunday night!! His friends and naturally, his family will be devastated. They all need our support. #forevercharlbury

clare shakya
👍 3

Wed 14 Jul 2021, 21:04 (last edited on Wed 14 Jul 2021, 21:13)

We thought more in Charlbury might want to know that - for all of us who knew this very special chap and are feeling deeply sorry for the family - there is a fund raiser to help with the funeral costs: https://gofund.me/24528106 

The friends of Isaac (aka Saki) are also hoping to make benches and place them at his favourite local spots - so keep an eye out for those.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.