Charlbury town football and sports club

Alan Cobb
👍

Thu 15 Jul 2021, 14:38

Could be different NHS trust rules, Harriet, my mother is in Warwickshire.

Harriet Baldwin
👍 2

Thu 15 Jul 2021, 14:06

I think that must vary Alan unless rules have changed in the past 48 hours, as we've had carers, social services, falls service staff, ambulance crew, coming in since March for my mother and they've all been happy to sit down. They've all worn PPE (masks or visors, aprons, gloves) all of which need to be thrown away after one visit, but they have no concerns about touching furniture or doors, or borrowing pens etc. They also all carry hand sanitizer. 

Alan Cobb
👍 1

Thu 15 Jul 2021, 13:57

"It’s silly to assume/ suggest that a venue should be closed down for 10 days, furniture doesn’t spread Covid!"

The rules for visiting health staff include them having to stand all through the appointment as they are not allowed to sit in the house chairs from the risk of Covid, as I found out from one visiting my mother this morning. So do not be so certain furniture does not spread Covid.

Carl A Perkins
👍 2

Thu 15 Jul 2021, 13:49 (last edited on Thu 15 Jul 2021, 14:06)

Not necessarily. I was ‘pinged’ by the app the other week and was only told to isolate for 4 days.

It’s silly to assume/ suggest that a venue should be closed down for 10 days, sanitised furniture doesn’t spread Covid! Mandy has already said that they had closed for a few days already to allow for a deep clean

Josie Cope
👍 4

Wed 14 Jul 2021, 14:32

Shouldn’t everyone there now isolate for 10 days? And the club should also be closed for 10 days too? 

Meraud Hand
👍

Tue 13 Jul 2021, 18:58

I've put a note on the Charlbury parents' Facebook page.

Maureen Nash
👍 7

Tue 13 Jul 2021, 17:45

Perhaps this important Covid development should be added to the news page of this site to alert as many locals as possible? 

Phil Morgan
👍 5

Tue 13 Jul 2021, 17:03

Thank you Mandy for this very prompt advice and action. The large gathering for Sunday's Euro Final was entirely understandable and was repeated up and down the land.

The rise of infection rates locally are alarming! So, keep wearing the masks people...!

Mandy cooper
👍 5

Tue 13 Jul 2021, 14:44

Unfortunately due to being informed today 3 people that were in the club on Sunday evening have today tested positive for covid 19

We would advice anyone that was in the club on Sunday evening to get tested please.

Sorry for the inconvenience but the club will be closed until 4pm Friday afternoon to allow for cleaning. Thank you. Please feel free to let anyone know that was in the club.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.