A tabby cat on Fawler Road has been run over IS IT YOURS.?

Jean Adams
👍

Fri 9 Jul 2021, 15:37

Do we now know to whom the cat belonged? Commiserations.

Emily Algar
👍 1

Thu 8 Jul 2021, 20:16

That’s nice to know Claire. It’s horrible as an owner never knowing what happened to your cat. Hopefully someone will have some closure. 

Claire Wilding
👍 1

Thu 8 Jul 2021, 19:54

Someone has taken the deceased cat to the vets in Charlbury - there's a post on Facebook about it. 

Jean Adams
👍

Thu 8 Jul 2021, 18:02

Emily , I had hoped by posting on this Forum quickly this morning that the owner would have responded and collected. I had engagements today and also I really don’t fancy a dead cat in my car. If you would like to ring me tomorrow , I will point out its whereabouts. At least we did not leave it on the road. Is there a kind person who would not mind taking it to the vet.??? Ring 810333.

Emily Algar
👍 3

Thu 8 Jul 2021, 11:44

I find it odd that no one picked the poor cat up and took it to the vets so it could be scanned to see it was chipped rather than just leaving it outside to the elements. Surely that is just common sense, and decency. 

Jean Adams
👍 1

Thu 8 Jul 2021, 08:01 (last edited on Thu 8 Jul 2021, 08:15)

Two people have stopped to tell me. It has been moved off the road. It is not alive. Call me if you wish to know the whereabouts. 810333.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.