charlbury is famous at last

ken jones
👍

Fri 7 Nov 2008, 21:11

welcome to charlbury the in place to take a posh dump.

roger
👍

Fri 7 Nov 2008, 17:10

lets hope he council do not read this website.

Derek Collett
👍

Fri 7 Nov 2008, 09:34

Igor - I do hope that's not meant to be an attempt at poetry! If so, the meter is all wrong!

Igor Goldkind
👍

Fri 7 Nov 2008, 07:27

I think they're best because they're free, if you pull firmly on the handle there's no need to pay the 10p.

Malcolm Blackmore
👍

Thu 6 Nov 2008, 21:42

"Visit sunny Charlbury home of Doctor Poo and the Turdis" to recycle the cynical tourism jest from Westminster when they introduced the high tech space capsule public loos back in '83 in London. I'm surprised no one wrote that up on the portaloo parked outide the old Firestation for a couple of weeks - they were requesting donations from the public after all.

roger
👍

Thu 6 Nov 2008, 16:35

Hooray for charlbury,famous at last and for what ____houses.Of all the things that charlbury has to offer the one thing that you get an award for is the local loos ,now does that not say it all .We have a beautiful town that has grown up over many centuries and we get an award for being able to crap in the best toilets in the country,makes you proud to be british does'nt it .But please if we want to keep our toilets in the condition that we have become accustomed to could the council please leave off with the signs on the A44 or is that a ploy to bring more people into charlbury in the hope that they might do their shopping after making use of our facilities.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.