What were the skies like when you were young?

roger
👍

Sun 23 Nov 2008, 19:58

Igor ,my brains just got into gear such is the slow pace i drive around Charlbury.The incident i was describing here was when despite seeing me coming down park street in Charlbury on my own side of the road he kept coming towards me out in the road despite the fact HE was overtaking cars at the time and forced me to stop while he slid past me with no room for me to pass him without knocking him flying .But that said he is a very good photographer and poet ,visit his site sometime Igor,it may calm you ardour.

roger
👍

Sun 23 Nov 2008, 19:48

Igor ,i think you must have totally lost the plot this time.I do not and never have owned a 4x4.Please tell when and where this is supposed to have taken place and i will find an alibi for when the thames valley police come knocking on my door.lol

Igor Goldkind
👍

Sun 23 Nov 2008, 19:40

Roger, could you please stop aiming your 4 x 4 at cyclists?

Just calm down and try to be British!

roger
👍

Sat 15 Nov 2008, 18:38

Richard ,I have visited the website you highlighted and boy what a suprise .The only recognition i have of nick owen was a near miss with him and his bike in park street .Thank heavens i missed him when you look at his photo albums on flickr.He has what many would describe as an art for photography that many including me would aspire to.Well worth the visit .

roger
👍

Tue 4 Nov 2008, 17:28

A lot happier then ,as was life .

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Tue 4 Nov 2008, 14:33

If the gallery here isn't enough for you, there are some absolutely beautiful pictures of Charlbury, and hereabouts, on Flickr: www.flickr.com/search/?q=charlbury&w=all&s=int .

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.