Ford Ranger RF19 JHO with trailer

Victoria Chan
👍 3

Wed 16 Jun 2021, 08:42

I have also posted to Fix My Street about this issue, and got a reply from Parking Services, West Oxfordshire District Council, that "we have added the area to our Problem Area List to ensure it is visited more regularly by our Enforcement Officers".

This is a regular problem currently. Hopefully the area will be improved after this. At least some use came out of this busybodying!

Malcolm Blackmore
👍 3

Mon 14 Jun 2021, 17:47

Synchronicity! I was thinking as we came around the corner from Chippy that it was so grossly parked up it was danherous, and whether I should be a town busy-body and take the number etc for the Constabulary to put a warning shot across bows etc.

The trailer was parked so far towards the junction it actually overlapped the lane. Being low-set it would be easy to misjudge the trailer's edge and clip it, plus one is un-sighted towards any other approaching vehicle and it is really easy to get a complete logjam at that junction with no way to back up to clear the block.

Victoria Chan
👍 3

Mon 14 Jun 2021, 16:08

Does anyone know who owns the Ford Ranger RF19 JHO with trailer that regularly parks on the double yellow lines at the start of Nine Acre Lane where it joins Pound Hill?

This is not a good place to park and is marked with double yellow lines for good reason. I have photos if anyone wants them.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.