4 bands on a Cricket Pitch

Dave Oates
👍

Mon 14 Jun 2021, 15:20

Thanks Paul - it was a truly special Charlbury day out!

Paul D Jenkins
👍 1

Mon 14 Jun 2021, 10:26

Huge thanks to Dave Oates for all his organisation, to the amazing bands and all the bar volunteers at the cricket club to make a lovely evening. 

Graham Wisker
👍

Mon 14 Jun 2021, 07:33

Well done to all concerned, an excellent evening.

Steve Jones
👍

Sun 13 Jun 2021, 18:28

Thanks Dave, just the sort of help that I like best.

Dave Oates
👍

Sun 13 Jun 2021, 13:58

That’s ok Steve we will help you get beer!!

Steve Jones
👍 2

Sat 12 Jun 2021, 17:26

Dave, I have heard a rumour that it will only be possible to buy alcohol by ordering it through a smartphone. Is that the case as, unfortunately, I'm very much stuck in the dumb phone era.

Dave Oates
👍

Thu 10 Jun 2021, 17:59

See you all on Sunday! It’s going to be a beautiful day so come and have a drink and watch an all-local line up

Dave Oates
👍 4

Fri 4 Jun 2021, 10:17

To really get the summer moving (and to give you something to do after the England v Croatia game!), the Cricket Club is hosting a musical extravaganza featuring 4 local bands: Alan Snelling and friends; 1000 Mile Highway; Mingus Tree and The Vodka Shots on Sunday 13th June, starting at 5pm. The bar will be open, the early evening sun will be there and there will be food so come down, bring the family and celebrate summer. Entry is free but please note that you are not able to bring your own alcohol. We look forward to seeing everyone

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.