Missing parcel

Carolyn Connolly
👍 1

Thu 3 Jun 2021, 13:48

Good idea K.

K Harper
👍 2

Thu 3 Jun 2021, 10:40

Or you could tell them you left your reply in a dustbin at an unknown address! Kris

Carolyn Connolly
👍

Thu 3 Jun 2021, 10:18

Thanks Andrew, Hermes was the first point of complaint and in fairness they did sort it out in the end. But today I have had an email asking "How did we Do" needless to say I haven't bothered to reply.!!!!!!!!!!!

Susan Tokumine
👍 1

Wed 2 Jun 2021, 19:46

Wrong name, wrong house name, wrong street name...at least the driver got the correct town!  Glad you found it Carolyn.

Andrew Greenfield
👍

Wed 2 Jun 2021, 19:30

Perhaps you should at least let Hermes know that their agent/driver got it so wrong.

I shouldn't think you even have the same Post Code, but may be wrong about that.  Either way I think Hermes should be made aware of the mistake.

Carolyn Connolly
👍

Wed 2 Jun 2021, 18:46

Thank you Susan I wondered down there about 6.0'clock and found it on your door step. I did ring the bell but got no reply. Thank you for looking after it for me, happily a good solution and I have no need to take the problem further. 

Susan Tokumine
👍

Wed 2 Jun 2021, 18:15 (last edited on Wed 2 Jun 2021, 18:16)

Hi Carolyn,

I have your parcel.  I've been away for a few days and just found it a few hours ago.  It does have your address on, so there's no reason why it should have been delivered to me (I live down the road next to pre-school).  Will wander up the road in a little while and try and find your cottage.

Sue

Carolyn Connolly
👍

Tue 1 Jun 2021, 15:31

Could anyone in the Park St. area locate a parcel which Hermes say was left in our shed this morning. As we don't have a shed this is obviously incorrect. Would be grateful if the parcel, which the photo shows was left on the dustbin, could be redirected to Coopers Cottage, Priory Lane, off Park Street. Many thanks.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.