Thanks to all those who have created and run this website

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍 9

Sun 16 May 2021, 12:08 (last edited on Sun 16 May 2021, 12:09)

Thank you! And thanks to everyone who continues to post adverts, events, community pages and the like… that’s what make it what it is. 

I have a long list of improvements I’d like to make and should have a little bit more free time in which to do them after Wednesday!

Andrew Greenfield
👍 11

Sat 15 May 2021, 15:49

I couldn't agree more!

Having seen some other towns' attempts to create information sites like this one, and generally failing, I think we are incredibly lucky that we have people who put the time and effort into making this the hub that it has become.

It is my web-browser "Home" page on all my devices, so there's not a day goes by when I do not see it.

Graeme Hall
👍 11

Sat 15 May 2021, 12:15

Hear hear!

Helen Holwill
👍 32

Sat 15 May 2021, 11:42

I know this has been said before, but I just want to reiterate how wonderful this website is. It's very well presented, simple and clear to use and has so many extremely useful features. I'm sure a lot of hard work has gone on, and continues to go on, behind the scenes and I just want to say how much I appreciate it. 

A round of applause for the website team!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.