Cat napping

Josie Cope
👍 1

Sun 25 Apr 2021, 12:46

Thanks everyone. She’s back! She’s been going for a couple of days at a time and losing a lot of weight so it makes more sense now. Hoping to politely ask the boy not to take her off again if I see him. 

Claire Wilding
👍 1

Sat 24 Apr 2021, 08:58

Hi, I was the lady posting leaflets but I don't know the boy, I'll message you.  

Andrew Frost
👍 3

Sat 24 Apr 2021, 07:46

That's Awful Jo, I do hope sue is returned. I have  recently had something similar where someone believed my cat to be homeless due to hairloss so was feeding him and wanted to take ownership. Now this has been stopped his fur has started to return. I would ask that whilst people think they  maybe doing a good deed they could actually be causing more problems and distress by not knowing individual issues with the cats they are feeding. 

Heather Williams
👍

Fri 23 Apr 2021, 21:16

That's awful, I hope they come back.

Josie Cope
👍

Fri 23 Apr 2021, 20:56

We’ve just had a motion on our ring doorbell from a lady posting town council leaflets.. following behind her was a child who must’ve been at least 10 years old  who picked up our cat and walked away with her in his arms. My husband went out to check but they were gone into the next road. Please could you return her :) 

Thanks 

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.