Charlbury Parking, EV Charging and E-Bike Survey

Gary Harrison
👍 4

Thu 1 Apr 2021, 09:35

Actually if you base it on households (about 1500 in Charlbury) we are now at about a 13% response rate which is good for an online survey.  Please keep spreading the word as the more responses we get the better the results will be.

Hannen Beith
👍 1

Wed 31 Mar 2021, 21:33

Thank you Jean and Andrew.

Andrew, spot on as usual.  I never knew that.  Thank you!

Andrew Chapman
👍 4

Wed 31 Mar 2021, 19:35 (last edited on Wed 31 Mar 2021, 19:36)

Hannen, anyone who has run an online survey will tell you a response rate of 1-2% would be typical. If we assume Charlbury has ~2000 adults, an 8.5% response rate is already very good. Thank you to Gary and the council for exploring these things!

Jean Adams
👍 3

Wed 31 Mar 2021, 18:42

A leaflet drop. All that paper and printing ink.  Hardly environmentally aware.

Hannen Beith
👍

Wed 31 Mar 2021, 18:13

Good grief.  Over 170?  I thought the good people of Charlbury were environmentally conscious.

I also thought that the population of Charlbury was close to 3000 (although that will include children, I think).

A splendid initiative by the Town Council, but it appears that people just aren't interested, which is a great shame.

Mind you, I think that the survey was only promulgated via this site, so perhaps a door to door leaflet drop might return something more positive.  More expensive though.

Gary Harrison
👍 2

Wed 31 Mar 2021, 12:16

It’s not too late to complete the survey.  We’ve had over 170 responses so far but please keep them coming.  You can ask me any questions here if you need to.

Gary Harrison
👍 2

Mon 29 Mar 2021, 16:59

This survey is an initiative of Charlbury Town Council and seeks to ask for your opinion on all aspects of future Parking, Electric Vehicle and E-Bike use in Charlbury and its environs. Please can we ask you to complete the short questionnaire click HERE

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.