Enstone road Is it shut ?

Christine Battersby
👍 1

Wed 31 Mar 2021, 14:26 (last edited on Wed 31 Mar 2021, 14:26)

I'm puzzled, Jean. 

I don't think there's anything to download. It's an online map and you scroll to Charlbury. Top right is a date selector -- today, next 2 weeks, next 3 months etc.

The 3 months view shows the various road closures which include the Enstone Rd, the dates and locations of the closed roads, plus the diversions. A lot! You can also search the map with the button.

This is on my PC -- I assume it works for everyone in the same way.

Jean Adams
👍

Wed 31 Mar 2021, 12:33

I downloaded and read the recommendation but found nothing about local road closures.

Christine Battersby
👍

Wed 31 Mar 2021, 10:35 (last edited on Fri 2 Apr 2021, 09:10)

Heather, the map of road closures is here: https://one.network/

Select the appropriate time frame -- 3 months picks up the Enstone Rd. I don't think it will affect you directly, but it will affect those trying to get to the Co-op and into the centre of town.

What a jigsaw puzzle, and it's hard to make sense of it all.

What is also really puzzling is the proposed traffic lights either side of the bridge on Dyer's Hill from 9th - 13th April and 22 - 26 April when this is listed also as a diversion route. The first time is when East End through Chadlington will be closed. But Finstock Bridge is still closed at that time.

Not going to very easy (again) to get to Carterton for the 2nd jab if it's on one of those dates.

Heather Williams
👍

Wed 31 Mar 2021, 07:53

Which part of Enstone Road will be closed.  I go through to Charlbury every day for work so I drive up to the crossroads and turn left towards Enstone.

Jean Adams
👍

Sun 28 Mar 2021, 20:32

Thank you.

Mandy cooper
👍

Sun 28 Mar 2021, 19:27

No enstone road is closed form the 10th of may the next road to close is market street 

Jean Adams
👍

Sun 28 Mar 2021, 18:52 (last edited on Sun 28 Mar 2021, 18:55)

I have to go to Chipping Norton tomorrow and normally go via Enstone.for a drive to charge the car battery.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.