CRAG Book Sale, a brand new list with over 3,500 titles!

Clive Gibson-Leitch
👍

Fri 26 Mar 2021, 15:31

Hi, Richard,

You're quite right, since I didn't make it clear that people should respond by clicking on my name or simply sending me an email.

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Fri 26 Mar 2021, 15:11

Just to note – you probably don't want your email address listed in this thread, so you can send Clive a message by clicking on his name and choosing "Send a message to this user".

Clive Gibson-Leitch
👍

Fri 26 Mar 2021, 15:09

Over the last month we have very enjoyed healthy sales, the proceeds of which all go to Charlbury Refugee Action Group (CRAG). We have also received another 600 titles, very kindly donated by, among others, Gene Teo Cooke, Judith Dod, Ruth Brice, Johanna Michl, Sarah Geeson-Brown, Merle Esson, Vicky Buser, Victoria Burton, Paul Jackson, Susan Cox Normand, Darrel Taylor-FitzGerald, Jeni Burnell, Victoria Bull, and Sarah Vernon-Jones.

The new list is now ready, with over 3,500 titles, covering every field. All are cheap (typically 50p), and many are completely free.

To get the list, which contains full details of collection/delivery/payment, simply respond with your email address (mine is capricornclive@aol.com).

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.