Second Covid vaccination

Geoff Belcher
👍 3

Sun 4 Apr 2021, 10:31

What really great organisation at the Carterton Vaccination clinic both time i have been and it was so quick, well done doctors. nurses and volunteers and thank you for giving up your easter saturday to help us out

Thanks every one

Leah Fowler
👍 16

Sat 3 Apr 2021, 08:37

I hope all the miserable moaners appreciate that the medical staff are working on a Bank holiday Saturday 

Several people have told me that they no longer read the Forum because of all the grumbling,  in spite of the fact that Richard has provided an alternative place for debate and complaints 

Angus B
👍 1

Thu 1 Apr 2021, 23:19

We had our first jabs at Carterton on 19/1 and we heard today that our 2nd is on 9/4.

Charlie M
👍 3

Thu 1 Apr 2021, 19:39

Kirsten - I had my first one on 29th January, and I have not had notification of my second one yet either. I am sure they will tell us when they are ready.

kirsten longshaw
👍

Thu 1 Apr 2021, 18:37

I haven’t received my appointment for my number 2 vaccination  has can Book appointment I have my first 1 on 22/2/21

Father Clive Dytor
👍 5

Sun 28 Mar 2021, 12:03

Our medical people are doing a great job and we are all so grateful.

Helen Josephine Wright
👍 7

Sun 28 Mar 2021, 11:32

Thank our Nikki for explaining to those waiting for their second vaccination plus Eileen & Stephen for their kind comments.

I am amazed at all the preparation & paperwork undertaken by our medical centre. They must all be feeling extremely tired. As Charlbury is not a large vaccination hub they have to collect the vaccines themselves & drive it here!

I love helping at the ‘Happy’ clinics, where everyone is so pleased to receive their vaccination.  They are managed extremely well by CMC & Charlbury can now state that everyone 50 & over, plus most medical conditions have received a first vaccine with a plan to have the second by 11 weeks. Many areas are not so fortunate.

Eileen Hipgrave
👍 3

Sun 28 Mar 2021, 11:15

I agree. Thanks so much to the CMC and all the volunteers for helping to make us safe. You are stars.

stephen cavell
👍 7

Sun 28 Mar 2021, 07:49

Thank you to CMC for the excellent work they are doing under difficult circumstances and thankyou to Nikki for keeping us to date

Nikki Rycroft
👍 19

Sat 27 Mar 2021, 11:05

Please understand, I post when asked to by the Practice and mirror what is on the Practice website. Inevitably because the Practice is informed about the availability of vaccine at short notice, messages may change from day to day.

I suspect some people were not phoned this week because of the fact that the phone systems were down because of the power cut and there was a huge backlog of calls to respond to ....see News. So they decided to send letters to ensure people had enough notice of their appointments . 

Most CMC patients have been hugely appreciative of the efficiency of the vaccine roll out in Charlbury, and grateful to the staff and volunteers for their organisation of the clinics .

Lee Belcher
👍

Fri 26 Mar 2021, 18:45

I too got an appointment thru the post today for  Carterton, April 1st.  It's going to be hell to get there as it's for 8:30 a.m. just at rush hour time (not that there is too  much of a rush in rush hour these days, but it worries me!)

Amanda Epps
👍

Fri 26 Mar 2021, 16:51 (last edited on Fri 26 Mar 2021, 22:24)

I read the CMC post on the website on the 25th and was expecting a phone call.  Instead I received the letter with details today, having received no calls.  In January, Jean you were called before me.  Mixed messages?

Jean Adams
👍

Fri 26 Mar 2021, 13:54

I have reserved the 3rd but not given an appointment time. Will the practice advise me .

Nikki Rycroft
👍 3

Fri 26 Mar 2021, 12:52

When I posted this on Thursday morning, I had been in discussion with the Practice and they were awaiting confirmation of arrival of the vaccine for the dates mentioned .  

I did not say there was a problem with vaccine supply .

Please keep your appointment on the 3 rd April unless you hear further from the Practice. 

Amanda Epps
👍

Fri 26 Mar 2021, 12:43

I am confused.  The Medical Centre posted on yesterday’s News that there’s a problem with vaccine supply for the proposed second vaccination session planned for 3 April.  Yet I received a letter from CMC posted yesterday giving me an appointment date and time on 3 April.  As we are told not to ring CMC, how can I find out which to believe?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.