Road closure

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍 1

Wed 24 Mar 2021, 16:07

Browns Lane is open again now.

(Have to admit I was rather enjoying the peace and quiet…)

Rachel Cooper
👍 1

Wed 24 Mar 2021, 15:03 (last edited on Wed 24 Mar 2021, 19:17)

Market street is closed 30/03 - 22/4. Heads up for any clients in my first week back. 

Claire Ryman
👍 2

Wed 24 Mar 2021, 14:17

Absolute nightmare with road closures today, took me 3 attempts to get to destination this morning, Hughes Close. Hadn’t seen any signs warning of closure. Why didn’t they use traffic light and do one side at a time. Less hassle with MJK doing fibre at least you could get to where you needed to. 

Mandy cooper
👍 1

Wed 24 Mar 2021, 12:54

Sturt road is closed from 9.30am to 3.30pm today there have been signs out for the last week or so. Browns lane is closed until Monday. 

Helen Josephine Wright
👍 3

Wed 24 Mar 2021, 12:50

Having spent most of the morning helping at the vaccination clinic today I tried to drive home only to find the roads blocked which were open earlier. It took two attempts & then had to wait for a lorry to be moved from across my road.

Puzzled as to why we are not advised when access to our homes I’d awkward. Years ago a letter would be sent or someone would call.

Why are 4 roads blocked at the same time. 

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.