Www.next door.co.uk/join

Charlie M
👍

Tue 23 Mar 2021, 14:51

Got mine today too. Straight in the bin.

But who is paying for the postage stamps?!

John Kearsey
👍 2

Tue 23 Mar 2021, 08:58

We already have the "Charlbury is a Town not a Village" public group on Facebook which has grown to over a thousand members in the last year. This, along with this site, is enough local web involvement for me!

Jean Adams
👍 1

Mon 22 Mar 2021, 18:27

Thank you those were my thoughts.

Angus B
👍 1

Mon 22 Mar 2021, 14:57

I belonged to Next-door at a previous address and it was of very little help, I found, as the area it served was far too big. I am unaware of what size area the Charlbury one would cover but if it is for Charlbury only then we already have an excellent Forum and I don't think there's room for two. So our flyer also went straight in the bin. 

Andrew Greenfield
👍 1

Mon 22 Mar 2021, 12:00

We had a leaflet through our door two or three weeks ago and I'm afraid it went straight in the recycling bin.

I am already doing plenty community wise already, so something else which looks to me a bit like yet another social-media type operation will not get my vote.

I do not use social media in any form apart from (perhaps) this forum on which I post occasionally; Facebook, Twitter etc etc; no thanks!

Jean Adams
👍

Mon 22 Mar 2021, 11:43

Leaflet just delivered for Nextdoor Charlbury. A neighbourhood hub.There are already over 800 posts about safety issues in the neighbourhood it says! Does any one know about this scheme?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.