Heartfelt thanks

Deanna Cutting
👍 6

Fri 19 Mar 2021, 20:41 (last edited on Fri 19 Mar 2021, 20:53)

Heartfelt thanks, to the lovely family, who on Wednesday afternoon, were so kind to me when I had a nasty fall at Nineacres play park. I was visiting the park with my daughter & grandchildren, when I fell backwards over the small slide. My daughter called for an ambulance, & the mum of the family went to wait for it & direct the Paramedics. The dad & two children removed their coats, to cover me, & keep me warm. This kindness was greatly appreciated, especially in these difficult times.

I've today returned from hospital after having had an operation to pin my left elbow back together. I managed to break three bones! 

No need to wash your coats, I was treated to four Covid tests whilst in hospital, all negative!

So sorry I didn't get your names, but feel I must acknowledge your kindness, so a big, big thank you.

Deanna

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.