Why Are There So Many Reactionary Bigots Living in Charl? (Debate)

J Fox
👍

Sat 18 Jul 2015, 22:56

Igor has moved to California, FYI

Rosemary Bennett
👍

Tue 17 Jun 2014, 14:50

There's a load of rubbish in here in amongst! Time to clear it all out and let's start thinking positively about improving life in Charlbury.

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Tue 30 Aug 2011, 17:15

Peter - this is the 'Grease Pit' area which is where we expressly hive off those who want to make a fuss. I'd just suggest you don't look here.

Peter Bridgman
👍

Thu 18 Aug 2011, 10:36

Having just visite this site for the first time, I find some of the postings to be very offensive. Most of them are nearly 3 yrs old, is it not time they were removed for good?

Roger Short
👍

Mon 7 Dec 2009, 13:59

Ken far from pushing the x button i have chosen not to rise to the bait .As i have said earlier i do not want to put anything on the forum because it is interpreted as bullying by certain persons ,so i choose to ignore if thats alright with you .No ofence

ken jones
👍

Sun 6 Dec 2009, 14:27

so roger you have pressed the x so sad you can give but you cant take. you are not a worthy opponent.

ken jones
👍

Thu 29 Oct 2009, 20:36

at last roger we agree on something.after your last post on the street lighting my computer will not let me post on that subject so i hope you read this one. awaiting a reply uncle ken.

ken jones
👍

Fri 11 Sep 2009, 20:21

i have just been back through a few of your postings alan and it seems you have a sheep fixation dont worry it will pass with time and a lot of therapy. keep taking the tablets. all the best uncle ken the true charlbrarien.

ken jones
👍

Fri 4 Sep 2009, 19:51

sorry alan i forgot looks its not looking good for you is it. lol uncle ken

ken jones
👍

Fri 4 Sep 2009, 19:41

mr sinclare if that is your real name? you spell like my pet sheep it should read we and not well also mountain is something to climb not to jump on the back of and ride. keep up with the evening classes and it is best not to post when you have been drinking. have a nice weekend from your best friend uncle ken.

Alan Sinclair
👍

Mon 31 Aug 2009, 09:25

Sorry that sould have said "likes" not Looks before Sheep Shagger picks me up on my spelling like he did to Mandy......

Alan Sinclair
👍

Mon 31 Aug 2009, 09:20

Hello Richard,

Ken makes a very good point here for a change!

Forum - conditions of use.

5. Please post using your real name, not a pseudonym.

so why does this not apply to Ken Jones, he knows who well all are and can seem to say anything he looks about us and Charlbury and gets away with it from his sheep filled Welsh mounting by using a pseudonym.

is this really fair to the rest of the contributes who obey the rules???

why shouldn't the Sheep Shagger???

ken jones
👍

Thu 27 Aug 2009, 20:24

quaker ask richard my true identity is between me and and him.

Roger Short
👍

Fri 14 Aug 2009, 22:21

Must be getting to you uncle ken ,but keep taking the pills.

ken jones
👍

Fri 14 Aug 2009, 20:37

roger why dont you go forth and multiply then i will not have to keep wasting time thinking of stupid things to wind up you and your girlfriend mandy. get a life roger before your past catches up with you.have a nice weekend. your best friend uncle ken?.

Roger Short
👍

Sun 9 Aug 2009, 16:37

Ken ,read your own postings and then tell me I am the bully here.

Ian Hunney
👍

Tue 30 Dec 2008, 04:21

Tragically there seems to be more reactionary bigots in charlbury than ever over the christmas period.I was told by one lady who works in one of the shops of charlbury that she had come so close to walking out due to the nature of some waiting customers that became so bad with tutting and foot tapping and culminated with one man actually pointing his finger in a threatening way into the face of this lady.
Has it really become so bad in charlbury over the years and what can be done to stop this from happening again. No one should have to suffer like this ,the assistants are there to assist NOT to be abused by short tempered bullies of whatever age pointing fingers and shouting ion a threatening manner.

ken jones
👍

Sun 14 Dec 2008, 13:08

god be with you brother igor have a great hannukha from ken and the white knights of god.

Igor Goldkind
👍

Sat 13 Dec 2008, 19:07

That you provoke the hostility you do.

ken jones
👍

Fri 21 Nov 2008, 19:27

what are the consequences igor.

Igor Goldkind
👍

Mon 17 Nov 2008, 13:19

The art of provocation must be tempered by the grace to fend the consequences.

graham W
👍

Fri 14 Nov 2008, 18:36

Colour predjudice is a PIGMENT OF THE IMAGINATION

ken jones
👍

Fri 14 Nov 2008, 15:50

so to say that i am white is racist and you could be black is the same thing.so colours should be outlawed by the pc brigade.in my day black was black and white was white.your parents might have taught you different to mine.i have ethnic friends that take me for what i am.iwill not change because a bunch of public school boys in parliment say you cant say this or that anymore.iam my own man not a pc puppet. so if you dont like my posts dont read them.

Dave Oates
👍

Sun 9 Nov 2008, 19:09

Any critical comment which is based on colour (black or white) or race must be considered racist. You had a go at the Americans and "white folks" for being sad! I guess my real point is that you appear to be an embittered bigot who, from what I am told, doesn't even post under his own name. Weren't you Ivan until recently?

ken jones
👍

Fri 7 Nov 2008, 18:42

feel free to explain the racist and sexist parts of my posts.i will be interested to read your point of view.

Dave Oates
👍

Mon 3 Nov 2008, 14:17

I love it when people re-write history for their own ends. "Jazz is for sad white folks who can't play the blues" - What about Louis Armstrong, Duke Ellington and John Coltraine to name 3? "the blues black music from people taken from their own country by AMERICANS as slaves" - I think you'll find that Buddy Guy, John Lee Hooker, Muddy Waters and Bo Diddley (along with hundreds of others) were all US-born.

Freedom of speech is a right of all men, until that freedom is abused and becomes racist, sexist or fundamentalist, as it is here!

Igor Goldkind
👍

Sun 2 Nov 2008, 22:58

Don't have a heart now attack now, old man.

ken jones
👍

Sun 2 Nov 2008, 15:27

your spelling is getting like mine igor are you drinking .

Igor Goldkind
👍

Sun 2 Nov 2008, 15:22

Actually, it was the French and the British who were the first slave traders our of Africa.

ken jones
👍

Sun 2 Nov 2008, 14:44

american culture is all stolen as for jazz it is for sad white folks who cannot play the blues. the blues black music from people taken from their own country by AMERICANS as slaves. real people with soul.

Igor Goldkind
👍

Sun 2 Nov 2008, 14:37

Well, I've obviously had some influence on you or you wouldn't take such umbrage at my nationality. As far as America not having a culture goes, where exactly is New York? I guess you've never heard jazz, watched a Hollywood film or looked at any painting or literature of the 20th century.

ken jones
👍

Sun 2 Nov 2008, 14:33

a reactionary bigot is someone that moves to another country and tries to impose his views and beliefs on other people.the americans have no culture of their own so they steal every body elses and alter it and call it their own.i call them chewing gum chewing kids with no sense of humour and no culture.

Igor Goldkind
👍

Sun 2 Nov 2008, 12:51

BTW, a reactionary bigot is someone who reacts from reflex instead of acting with intention. Bigots would prefer to cling to their cartoon impressions of life instead of seeing what's actually in front of them. Acting with intention requires a mind open to a constantly renewing reality and an awareness of how change is the only constant in this life.

A reactionary is always gazing backwards, resentful at the passage of time, always pining for what was or might have been and thus tragically frustrated by the very nature of reality.

Time is an arrow that has already flown.

Igor Goldkind
👍

Sat 1 Nov 2008, 15:58

I'm not from Canada.

roger short
👍

Mon 6 Oct 2008, 14:21

What is a reactionary bigot ,for those of us that do not know.

ken jones
👍

Sun 5 Oct 2008, 14:23

igor as far as i am aware this is free country and freedom of speech is a right.i can say what i like when i like if you dont like it and do not agree it is your problem.if you do not like the english country way of life go back to canada. i am sure your fellow country men are waiting for you with open arms or firearms.

Igor Goldkind
👍

Fri 3 Oct 2008, 08:25

Do you need to say it twice?

Why do you identify yourself as a reactionary bigot? Something you're proud of?

ken jones
👍

Thu 2 Oct 2008, 19:05

it is a free country igor i say what i like if you do not agree it is tough.

ken jones
👍

Thu 2 Oct 2008, 19:05

it is a free country igor i say what i like if you do not agree it is tough.

Igor Goldkind
👍

Thu 2 Oct 2008, 08:48

Discuss

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.