Wandering cat

Carole Partlett
👍 6

Fri 19 Mar 2021, 08:51

The wanderer has returned! He came home sometime during the night and was fast asleep on my bed when I woke up. Thank you to everyone who looked out for him.

Carole Partlett
👍

Tue 16 Mar 2021, 22:35 (last edited on Tue 16 Mar 2021, 22:37)

Think we have got a bit confused here with 2 different cats. The white cat is Katrina's.  My cat is a greyish and black tabby with some gingery bits behind his ears.

ann
👍

Tue 16 Mar 2021, 19:49

Hi  The white cat was in my back garden in the early hours this morning, just wondering around the bushes..seen a few times now were The Slade end Sturt Road.

Hope he's come home now.

Claire Wilding
👍

Tue 16 Mar 2021, 19:37

Sorry just saw on your other thread that he is white!

Claire Wilding
👍

Tue 16 Mar 2021, 19:35

Hi Katrina what does your cat look like?

Carole Partlett
👍 1

Tue 16 Mar 2021, 15:38

I am in Lee Close, but am pretty sure that he wanders a lot further than that as he goes for a week or more at a time. Just worried as it is getting more frequent.

Katrina Hadirampela
👍 1

Tue 16 Mar 2021, 13:58

I'm on the Sturt road, so hope that he's somewhere close by. 

Helen Holwill
👍 1

Tue 16 Mar 2021, 13:55

Could you let us know which road/area of Charlbury they are wandering from?

Katrina Hadirampela
👍

Tue 16 Mar 2021, 13:45

Hi Carole. I'm afraid I have not seen your cat. I came on here today to put up a post about my own. He's been gone for the second day now and I think it's likely that someone is feeding him, as I came across this a few weeks ago when I collected him from another house. :(

I hope you find him soon. 

Carole Partlett
👍

Tue 16 Mar 2021, 11:41

I have a 2 year old neutered tabby cat and he has taken to wandering off for days at a time. Just wondered if anyone has spotted him, possibly around barns or sheds. He is a hunter so he is possibly catching his own food, but it could be that someone is feeding him. I would be grateful if anyone can enlighten me. Thanks

I can be contacted on 01608 810163

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.