Cycling for Breast Cancer

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍 3

Wed 31 Mar 2021, 21:24

Last day report.

Thatโ€™s it folks 2 rides today combined 61.82 miles today. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿšด๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’—

Ending March on 663.6 miles, 1068km with just over 41,000 ft of climbing โ›ฐand 45 hours in the saddle for Breast Cancer Now. I never mentioned I have ME and Asthma too...๐Ÿ˜œ Iโ€™m super pleased I have achieved this.

Itโ€™s all been done outside on my trusty steed in all weathers although it needs a service booked in to the amazing TY Cycles already.

Itโ€™s been awesome ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿšด๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ Thank you to all that have supported me, thanks for all the donations you are all amazing and to all that have done this challenge chapeau ๐Ÿงข๐Ÿ‘

Letโ€™s give the donations if we can one last push for this amazing charity. I will hold the page open for late comers to donate but please do if you can it would mean so much. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’—thank you. ๐Ÿ’—

https://www.facebook.com/donate/754849271830787/

Or donate at Cotswold frames if you prefer.

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍

Tue 30 Mar 2021, 22:54

Making the most of the sun and getting some miles in before the end of March just 1 day left but Iโ€™m now over 600 miles for the month ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Still time to donate to Breast Cancer Now and help me on my last push for this amazing charity.
Link below to donate online of you can pop to Cotswold Frames where there is sponsor forms for cash.
Thanks for all your support so far. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍

Sat 27 Mar 2021, 14:40 (last edited on Sat 27 Mar 2021, 14:59)

Here's the latest news so far from the wife who has cycledย  513 miles so far this monthย  with just 4 days to go.

Chasing the charity Rave๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒฌ๐Ÿšด๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’— with the boom box on the bike!๐ŸŽถ

More Charity miles for Breast Cancer Now chasing the ๐ŸŽถrave / my friend / coach, Jos!๐Ÿ˜Ž

With a stop in Morton for coffee and on to the next headwind... ๐ŸŒฌ๐Ÿšด๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Thank you for all your support so far every ยฃ helps for this awesome charity if you can donate to Breast Cancer Now that would be amazing ๐Ÿ˜‰ link below to donate thanks so much. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™

Don't forget you can drop off your donation at Cotswold frames

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍

Mon 22 Mar 2021, 19:20 (last edited on Mon 22 Mar 2021, 19:21)

An update from the lady herself

Another 20miles this afternoon, 415 miles is the running total lets see what I can do this week... ๐Ÿšด๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธthanks for all your support so far letโ€™s keep the donations coming in for this amazing charity, Breast Cancer Now.

Link to donate below or sponsor forms at Cotswold Frames for Cash donations.

Thanks peeps ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜Š

www.facebook.com/donate/754849271830787/

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍 1

Sun 21 Mar 2021, 17:31

Just a little weekly roundup for the wife's sponsored cycle, oh and a big thankyou to the people who have come by the shopย  and made a donation, Amelia says thank you so much it's all going to a good cause, just over a week left so still time to donate.

Sunday Spin ๐Ÿšด๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ”

Last few miles of the week for Breast Cancer Now. This weeks total 104 miles (167km).

Out with my buddy / coach, to pull me along / someone to chase so I have to go faster๐Ÿšด๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฑ...I just want to listen to the music ๐ŸŽถ we play on the way... ๐Ÿ˜Žalways chasing the rave...๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ

Thank you for all your support and donations to Breast Cancer Now any extra ยฃ would be hugely appreciated thanks. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—

This month so far 395 miles (636km) letโ€™s see how many I can do next week...๐Ÿšด๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍

Fri 19 Mar 2021, 21:57 (last edited on Fri 19 Mar 2021, 21:59)

Amelia is still going strong on the cycling and there's still 10 days of the month left and still racking those miles up, she's currently up toย  335 miles or 540km if you prefer and so far raised just over ยฃ500 which is fantastic and don't forget you can still donate online and via dropping your donation into cotswold frames.

A big thank you to everyoneย  who has contributed so far.

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍

Tue 16 Mar 2021, 21:23 (last edited on Tue 16 Mar 2021, 21:24)

Here's the latest on how my wife the intrepid cyclist is doingย 

Hills + Headwind = ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ’จโ›ฐ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿšด๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž

More Charity miles for Breast Cancer Now with added hill climbing!

Now over my 300 miles with 317 miles (510km) but Iโ€™m just going to keep peddling as more miles = more donations. ๐Ÿ™

All of March iโ€™m cycling for this amazing charity so any donations for Breast Cancer Now are much appreciated so please if you can it will make a big difference. Thanks for your support ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿšด๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜Š

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍

Fri 12 Mar 2021, 20:34

Still time to donate if you wish.

Thank you to those of you that have donated online and to those of you who have donated in person at Cotswold frames.ย 

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍 1

Tue 9 Mar 2021, 10:45 (last edited on Tue 9 Mar 2021, 11:15)

Dear all,ย 

My better half Amelia is currently Cycling for Breast Cancer Now a very worthy Charity I'm sure you all agree, and in doing so is helping to raise much needed funds to help aid this Charity, she is well on her way in completing the 300 miles this month to help raise awareness and ask that if you feel you help in her quest by donating any amount to this charity that would be the icing on the cake and make it all worth while.

Please click on the link below and this will forward you to the donation page.

If you are unable to donate online then we are able to take in donations at Cotswold Frames where we have donation forms ready to accept any cash that we can forward onto to Breast Cancer Now.ย 

Many thanks in advance

www.facebook.com/donate/754849271830787/?fundraiser_source=external_url

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.