I'm coming back

becky landale
👍

Fri 26 Sep 2008, 18:13

The bull does allow kids and families, and are very friendly, i would highly recommend it

John Larder
👍

Thu 25 Sep 2008, 18:33

The heading of this topic is quite apt for us. We are planning a short visit to the UK in October and will be passing through Charlbury on the 8th. It has been nearly five years since we were last in Charlbury so it will be interesting to see what has changed.

Kat Patrick
👍

Wed 17 Sep 2008, 00:50

Had a lovely lunch on Sunday at the Bell for my anniversary. Interesting beer, too. I can't recall if the Bull is still discouraging families with children, but the Bell is certainly kid-friendly. I guess it depends on what you mean by "family".

john h
👍

Tue 16 Sep 2008, 18:08

I will also highly recommend the Bull.

roger
👍

Tue 16 Sep 2008, 17:22

The bull is very nice i understand ,also there is the bell hotel.Hope this helps.

susan leckie
👍

Tue 16 Sep 2008, 16:20

Hi folks

Finally able to get down to Charlbury for the day from Bonnie Scotland on 27th September. Hoping to get a look at the cemetery where my great-aunt Evelyn Clara Pickett along with 2 boys were buried after their tragic drowning at the Beating of the Bounds in 1924.

I am looking for somewhere in Charlbury for my family and I to have lunch - any suggestions?

Kind wishes

Susan

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.