Covid Vaccination Thanks

Carolyn Connolly
👍 6

Sat 13 Feb 2021, 13:52

I posted this on my Facebook page over three weeks ago and thought it worth repeating on this site:-

We would like to say a heartfelt thank you to the many wonderful people involved in enabling us to have the the Covid 19 vaccine.

The Chemists who worked so hard to make the vaccine.

Those willing people who agreed to having the vaccine as part of the trial.

The manufacturers 

The Distribution Network

The Doctors and Nurses as Charlbury Medical Centre who administered the vaccinations.

and last but by no means least all the wonderful volunteers who are helping both at Charlbury and Carterton.

There efforts on our behalf are very much appreciated.

sharon
👍 2

Fri 12 Feb 2021, 14:33

I agree well organised and all very friendly and helpful thank you 

Hannen Beith
👍 2

Fri 12 Feb 2021, 10:30

Incredibly efficient and well organised, as usual.  Many thanks to all the volunteers and staff.

Rosemary Bennett
👍 2

Thu 11 Feb 2021, 11:06

I would also like to add my appreciation and thanks to everyone involved.

Helen Josephine Wright
👍 4

Tue 9 Feb 2021, 16:27

Thank you Ian. As a volunteer it is great to help our great Medical team at our Surgery. Lovely patients arriving as well.

Ian Phillips
👍 10

Tue 9 Feb 2021, 14:52

A word of appreciation to the medical and admin staff of CMC and all the volunteers who carried out the vaccination clinic this morning. You all did a splendid job!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.