Fraud scam call re HMRC

Charlie M
👍

Sat 6 Feb 2021, 16:40

I am plagued with calls from 0843 numbers. Each time they only ring for about 2 seconds before cutting off. Understandably I do not have time in my day to sit by my phone with my finger over the answer button on the off-chance that they will call. I must now have well over a hundred 0843 numbers blocked ,,, GRRRRRRRRRR!!!

K Harper
👍 1

Sat 6 Feb 2021, 15:06

If you enter telephone number into a search engine it should give you a choice of "reverse look up" sites.  The one I use most often is "Who called Me"; I usually report the caller with as much info as possible.  If I can bothered I also save the number in my phone with a ? for the name, the date and time of call so that if that number calls again I am aware of previous call. Kris

Joanne Fox
👍

Sat 6 Feb 2021, 13:09

Recorded voice call showing 07292 637887 purporting to be from HMRC threatening (as did on Rosemarys post).  Have reported to BT and HMRC. 

Is there a reverse call lookup site anyone uses?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.