Do you know about rare/antiquarian books?

John Partington
👍

Mon 1 Feb 2021, 20:51

Clive, those will be the books that Alison Eastwood accidentally gave you that she meant to give to me.  But as I said to her, the money goes to charity either way .. and CRAG are welcome to them.

I can handle them of course, and/or (see a few a posts below) you can put them in our auction .. which is probably what I'd do with them anyway.

You've got my phone number and email address if you want to sort this out via me .. or good luck with anyone else (there are one or two antiquarian book experts in Charlbury who may rise to the bait of your message).

Clive Gibson-Leitch
👍

Mon 1 Feb 2021, 17:21

We're selling books for the CRAG sale, but some that have been donated look way too valuable to sell for 50p, or whatever.

Is there anyone out there in Charlbury who knows about these sort of books, and could help us out?

We'd be happy to deliver them to you and you can check them out in your own time.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.