Paint

Alexa Frost
👍

Tue 2 Feb 2021, 15:57

Thanks Kim. I've emailed Orinoco

Kim Sale
👍

Mon 1 Feb 2021, 17:25

Orinoco scrap store in Oxford used to be the place to take old paint etc and they sell/give to charity organisations. However, I doubt they will be taking anything right now though. You could advertise on freegle.

Alexa Frost
👍

Mon 1 Feb 2021, 15:28

Thank you Birgit. I'll try some googling

Birgit den Outer
👍 1

Mon 1 Feb 2021, 10:54

This may be too far, but there is an organisation (located in Leeds) that recycles old paints to produce new colours. Social justice objectives too (featured on R4's Woman's Hour). More information here: https://seagullsreuse.org.uk/. They may be aware of something similar closer to us. 

Alexa Frost
👍

Sun 31 Jan 2021, 23:41

Thank you Amanda. We have a large range so I was hoping they'd go all at once but I will have a look on the Green Hub site too

Amanda Epps
👍 3

Sat 30 Jan 2021, 22:20

Alexa, Charlbury Green Hub take spare DIY items.  See their  website via the Community page.

Alexa Frost
👍 1

Sat 30 Jan 2021, 09:55

Is anyone aware of an organisation who wants interior wall paint for projects or a charity that needs it for decoration? We have loads to rehome! 

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.